9. My application has been unsuccessful, will I receive any feedback?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you individual feedback on your application. However candidates will be advised if they have or have not been successful in their application.
10. I have applied before, can I apply again?
Yes, you can apply even if you have applied in previous years and were unsuccessful.
11. Can you give examples of assignment locations?
Assignment locations for prevous graduates have included Algeria, Libya, Brunei, Gabon, Oman, Russia, Kazakhstan, Mexico and Kurdistan.
12. What is the split between practical experience on the rigs and the office based work?
An example of a typical rotation a combination of four or five week long operational field tours and functional project assignments
13. Will we have much contact with other graduates and those from previous years?
Regular contact with your graduate colleagues is encouraged, giving you the opportunity to share and learn from each other’s experiences.
14. Is fluency in English a requirement?
English is the corporate language in KCA Deutag. Therefore applicants should be able to demonstrate fluency in English.
15. Will I be given responsibilities from the start?
Yes, as future leaders of KCA Deutag, you will be required to demonstrate leadership behaviours from day one.