KCA Deutag 2021 Sustainability Report
The KCA Deutag 2021 Sustainability Report provides emissions data for the KCA Deutag Group covering the full 2021 calendar year, with additional data including health and safety and diversity, equity and inclusion.
In addition to establishing our corporate carbon footprint, we have engaged with our stakeholders to identify the sustainability issues with a material impact on our environment, our business performance and our people.
- An introduction which identifies the importance of sustainability for our Group
- A Governance chapter which details how our robust processes allow us to respond to our customers’ needs as we play our role in the energy transition
- An Environment chapter containing our full carbon footprint, our commitment to transparent emissions accountability and how we are transforming our operations to minimise our impact on the environment
- A Social chapter providing information on our interactions with colleagues and communities around the world to promote wellbeing, diversity, equity and inclusion
- Details on how we calculated our carbon emissions
- Full data tables detailing the information used to create the report
Based on these findings, we have developed a Sustainability Strategy aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Our Sustainability Strategy builds on a Culture of Care to detail how we will create a sustainable future by:
- Caring for our people
- Caring for the future
- Caring for the climate
Click here to access the full report.